Our mission at Jones Pipeline, Services, and LLC is to provide our customers with the highest quality safest, and most efficient service in the transportation industry. Our goal is to be recognized as the standard-bearer of safety and quality by our customers and competitors. All the services we provide will be designed to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our customers.
The Strategic Intent for the President is to oversee and be accountable for all aspects of operations, safety, maintenance, growth, capital expenditures, profitability, budgets, and business improvements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Model, lead, and advocate the Jones core values; seek ways to integrate values in business dealings and strategies; protect the company’s reputation; provide direct supervision and leadership of assigned personnel; conduct performance appraisal of direct reports and provide coaching, mentoring and reinforcement to grow and develop high performing teams.
- Define and communicate roles, responsibilities and authorities to team members
- Interface with Business development
- Prepare and participate in long term strategic planning.
- Assist in the preparation and submittal of capital expenditures/operating budgets.
- Oversee and manage direct reports
- Utilize the latest technology to enhance the growth of the organization.
- Must exhibit the Jones Core Values
- Self-motivated and forward thinking
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong Oral Communication Skills
- Strategic Planning Skills
- Risk Analysis Skills
- Extremely Creative
- Exceptional Problem Solving Skills
- Highly Resourceful
- Midstream Pipeline Construction Experience
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Easily followed (Leads with ease)
- Highly Adaptable
- Strong Written Skills
- Time Management Skills
- 10+ years Industry experience (oil/gas pipeline midstream construction)
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in managing a staff of 10-20
- Self-Motivated, Highly Moral
- Must have exposure to Logistics, DOT regulations, OSHA, Asset Maintenance, Insurance, Construction Safety
- Demonstrate financial management and budgeting experience